Shipping's on Us! Enjoy Free Delivery Anywhere in the U.S.
Our tights are made with 71% plant cellulose fibers, making you feel breathable while wearing them. Cool in the summer & warm in the winter. The other 29% polyamide and spandex help to keep the shape, stretchy feelings, and tear-resistant.
Choose your language and currency