All items ship for free within the U.S. from Colorado. For returns or exchanges, please email us at email@example.com, excluding underwear products. All underwear products are final sale.
Tencel EverTights - No-Sag Design
🌿Quality & Reliability:
Using our engineering backgrounds, we prioritize excellence in design so you can feel confident in your basics.
🌿Sustainability & Materials:
We believe that organic based fibers are the most sustainable, so we utilize Tencel & Modal fibers.
🌿Optimized by Science:
Through our collaboration with Colgate University, we are actively testing different materials to find the best for your body & our environment.
EverTights are crafted using a unique blend of materials that prioritize both comfort and breathability. With 71% plant cellulose fibers, our tights possess a porous structure that allows for easy breathing. Enjoy the coolness in the summer and the warmth in the winter, thanks to the natural properties of the fabric. The remaining 29% consists of polyamide and spandex, providing the necessary elasticity to maintain their shape and flexibility.
Our innovative Spandex-short integration ensures that sagging becomes a thing of the past. Say goodbye to constant readjustments and hello to a perfect fit that stays in place throughout the day. Experience the freedom to move and the confidence to tackle any activity without worrying about your tights losing their shape.
📍EverTights run a little small. If you are in between sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size.
ALWAYS free shipping in the U.S.
No-Hassle Exchanges + Returns on Tights and Tops
We've got you covered.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee